Board members of any HOA know how difficult it can be to keep up with the day-to-day oversight and management services involved in running an HOA. From emergency tenant needs to complete compliance of all the bylaw regulations and meetings – It’s a lot, and many boards are now looking for an experienced provider to help manage the whole process. My advice: Don’t go it alone.
Western Management Associates has 35+ years’ experience in coming in and helping boards do the following:
- Managing HOA Board meetings and scheduling
- Compliance with all bylaws of HOA
- Property inspections, late notices, collection services
- 24-hour emergency services
- Monthly: Financial statements, meetings, newsletters, reports
- Revenue: Collection, association operating expenses, capital improvement, budgeting
- Coordination: Employee and vendor services, buying and selling of units
Choosing the right property management company to manage your HOA responsibilities is critical because you want to ensure they are experienced in handling multiple issues and have your best interests in mind. To learn more about our HOA services, please visit here or give us a call at 801.278.5060.